Product Owner - FNA Simulate
Location: This is a fully remote role although Europe is preferred
Mission: Founded in 2014, FNA’s mission is to make the financial system safer and more efficient.
About the role
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you will develop the strategy, vision, roadmap and growth opportunities for FNA Simulate, a product used globally by clients to simulate FMI's. This enables them to rapidly stress-test, validate settlement model improvements or other changes to their systems without writing a single line of code.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to fully understand and conceptualize features and workflows
- Translate the FNA Simulate product vision into prioritized and deliverable product features and functionality
- Alongside the Head of Engineering, manage release expectations and prioritize feature iterations and identify dependencies for cross-product initiatives
- Maintain, prioritize and own the FNA Simulate product backlog
- Conduct user acceptance testing and facilitate training and demos whilst collecting feedback
- Adjust product planning and priorities based on user feedback, business value and engineering team feedback
- Field product questions and requests from Client Success and Sales.
Why join FNA?
- Own and deliver meaningful work with a global impact
- Rapidly advance your career, thinking and skills in a high growth tech company
- Collaborate with an international team of innovative and high-achieving colleagues
- Annual stipend for personal and professional growth
- Flexible, remote working since 2014
- International team off-sites in sunny locations 2x/yr (when travel permits)
- We reward curiosity, initiative, execution and reliability with opportunity
- Company share options
Who we’re looking for
- 3+ years working for a clearing house, central bank, commercial bank, or similar, dealing with payments infrastructures.
- Knows the difference between LSM and RTGS
- Working knowledge of mathematical methods, like Monte Carlo simulation
- Superior attention to detail with strong written and organizational skills.
- Self-directed, self-motivated and demands excellence
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- Excel at communicating remotely (slack, zoom, email, Jira, etc.)
- You are a highly collaborative individual who listens to, and learns from colleagues, challenges thoughtfully and prioritizes for results. You can always be trusted to work in the best interests of your colleagues and to achieve the best outcomes for both FNA and our clients.
FNA is a leader in advanced network analytics and simulation.
Its software is used to uncover hidden connections and anomalies in large, complex datasets, to predict the impact of stress events, and to optimally configure financial systems and infrastructures.
FNA is trusted by the world’s largest central banks, government authorities, commercial banks and financial infrastructures.