Location: This is a fully remote role but must be in a Europe/UK timezone
Term: Full time | Permanent
Mission: Founded in 2014, FNA’s mission is to make the financial system safer and more efficient.
About the role
This is a strategic role supporting our growing ecosystem of partners, which we believe are an integral part of our company’s growth. As the Partner Manager, you will act as a liaison between FNA and our current and prospective channel partners – building, maintaining and growing long-term relationships. The Partner Manager works cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, Client Success, Delivery and Product in our dynamic and remote-first environment. The role demands someone who is passionate about the change FNA’s technology can drive for our customers and, with a sales mind-set, is able to translate that passion into the compelling articulation of our strategy and delivery of tangible commercial results. Responsibilities include:
- Onboarding of new partners, including handling the partner’s business partner onboarding processes.
- Creating a joint business plan and tracking business goals and revenue metrics for each partner.
- Driving sales revenue together with and via partners to meet the targets.
- Understanding the partner’s business and supporting them in sales, marketing and implementation to achieve their growth potential.
- Providing timely response to partner inquiries; resolving their support issues.
- Collaborating with marketing and product teams to develop and implement effective go-to-market strategies with new and existing partners.
Why join FNA?
- Own and deliver meaningful work with a global impact
- Rapidly advance your career, thinking and skills in a high growth tech company
- Collaborate with a diverse international team of innovative and high-achieving colleagues
- Annual budget for personal and professional development
- Flexible, remote working since 2014
- International team off-sites in sunny locations 2x/yr
- We reward curiosity, initiative, execution and reliability with opportunity
- Company share options
Who we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years of business development experience with a B2B software/SaaS background and preferably a minimum of 3 years successfully managing channel partnerships that developed mutually beneficial value propositions.
- Ideally experience working with professional services firms, technology partnerships and conventional software resellers.
- Knowledge and experience of negotiating and structuring partnership programmes.
- Ability to deliver effective presentations and high level product demos highlighting the key value proposition.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Comfortable working independently in a distributed and remote environment.
- Open to travel for customer meetings. <30% travel anticipated
- Comfortable using tools such as CRM like HubSpot for process management and reporting.
FNA is a leader in advanced network analytics and simulation.
Its software is used to uncover hidden connections and anomalies in large, complex datasets, to predict the impact of stress events, and to optimally configure financial systems and infrastructures.
FNA is trusted by the world’s largest central banks, government authorities, commercial banks and financial infrastructures.