Location: This is a fully remote role although Barcelona is preferred
Term: Full time | Permanent
Mission: Founded in 2014, FNA’s mission is to make the financial system safer and more efficient.
Why this role is important
About the role
This role poses an opportunity for you to have a direct impact augmenting company culture. Apply your strengths of resourcefulness and relationship building to scale a remote-first, deep technology company that will reward your achievements while gaining invaluable experience along the journey. Reporting to the Head of People & Culture, you’ll be responsible for the full spectrum of FNA’s hiring processes.
As our Recruiter, you should know FNA is small enough to allow curious and creative individuals to flourish, yet durable enough to provide long-term stability.
Our current team is made up of 17 nationalities, living across 16 countries, speaking 22 languages and enjoy working together on complex projects.
We seek out self-directed, responsible, high achievers as team members. In turn, we offer ownership, flexibility, growth and competitive compensation.
- Research and source top talent through outreach, referrals, and your own creative or innovative means.
- Fill a wide variety of specialized IT-related profiles: Data Scientists, Subject Matter Experts, Economists and Engineers/Sales/Project & Product Managers/Designers/Operations etc.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers to drive processes, decisions and positive outcomes.
- Create clearly defined job advertisements that are inclusive, excite, and entice top talent from diverse backgrounds.
- Champion an amazing candidate-to-employee experience and highly desirable external brand which include diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Manage interview processes that are efficient, effective and mitigate bias.
- Responsible for the ATS and maintaining a robust candidate pipeline.
- Collaborate with internal staff to make the most of our internship program.
Why join FNA?
- Own and deliver meaningful work with a global impact
- Rapidly advance your career, thinking and skills in a high growth tech company
- Collaborate with a diverse international team of innovative and high-achieving colleagues
- Annual stipend for personal and professional development
- Flexible, remote working since 2014
- International team off-sites in sunny locations 2x/yr
- We reward curiosity, initiative, execution and reliability with opportunity
- Company share options
Who we’re looking for
- Experience: You bring 3-5 years recruiting experience in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and equally comfortable filling various roles from Data Scientists, Software Sales, Subject Matter Experts and everything in between within sectors like Payments, FinTech, SupTech, Banking and Financial SaaS.
- Tools of the Trade: You know the typical sourcing platforms and ATS’s but also have developed your own methods that make you effective.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Building a culture of diversity and inclusion is not an afterthought; you champion these values from the start.
- Relationship Builder: You feed on building relationships and thrive on connecting people together for positive collaborations.
- Effective Communicator: You are well spoken and articulate with just the right amount of charm. Your written communication in English is clear and concise.
- Highly Organized: You juggle and coordinate multiple activities with the ability to navigate ambiguity and change, while setting priorities and delivering on commitments against a defined strategy.
- Growth Mindset: Self-improvement is one of your core personal values. You constantly seek feedback so you can be better tomorrow than you are today.
- Delight Focused: You remain optimistic and go the extra mile for candidates and for your team so that everyone has a positive experience.
- Tenacious: Setbacks do not slow you down. You work harder and smarter and don't ever give up.
- Data Driven: You track metrics and interpret data for strategic recruiting efforts.
FNA is a leader in advanced network analytics and simulation.
Its software is used to uncover hidden connections and anomalies in large, complex datasets, to predict the impact of stress events, and to optimally configure financial systems and infrastructures.
FNA is trusted by the world’s largest central banks, government authorities, commercial banks and financial infrastructures.