People Operations Specialist
Location: This is a fully remote role from Barcelona
Term: Full time | Permanent
Mission: Founded in 2014, FNA’s mission is to make the financial system safer and more efficient.
Why this role is important
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for someone that wants to have a direct impact building an outstanding place to work in a fast-growing, remote-first tech company. We’re anticipating 60% growth in headcount for 2022 and you’ll play an integral role in achieving this increase.
About the role
You will have the opportunity to expand your international people operations experience in every project you support by driving these key responsibilities:
- Lead and support activities that promote positive employee experiences in a way that creates and enhances an engaging environment for all
- Process various documents (offer letters/nda’s/contracts/employment verifications/background checks etc.) and be the first point of contact for internal use of Docusign
- Carryout onboarding/offboarding processes
- Provide support to staff inquiries of onboarding, benefits, visa, expenses, policies, and other issues.
- Maintain data accuracy, confidentiality and security of personnel records, documents, databases and software
- Execute with accuracy and high standards, the delivery of transactions and processes and escalate issues or re-assign inquiry, as required
- Create and maintain documentation around key work functions, providing training and support on areas where you are designated the expert
- Maintain and update best practices, policies and procedures
- Ensure FNA entities maintain documents and files in compliance with applicable law, regulation, policy, or procedure
- Maintain information and produce reports which support senior mgmt w/corporate filings and reporting for our investors and all legal entities.
Why join FNA?
- Own and deliver meaningful work with a global impact
- Rapidly advance your career, thinking and skills in a high growth tech company
- Collaborate with a diverse international team of innovative and high-achieving colleagues
- Annual budget for personal and professional development
- Flexible, remote working since 2014
- International team off-sites in sunny locations 2x/yr
- We reward curiosity, initiative, execution and reliability with opportunity
Who we’re looking for
- Our ideal candidate is resourceful, acutely organized, enjoys a fast-pace, working remotely, service-focused, curious, and adaptive
- Must be a standout colleague with unquestioning ethics and operates with high integrity when dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- 2-5 years of prior HR or Operations experience with a preference remotely onboarding and supporting international businesses
- Experience exercising independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
- Comfortable using Google Workspaces
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to pick up implicit tasks
- Action and results driven, operates with limited guidance and a sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Spanish and English
FNA is a leader in advanced network analytics and simulation.
Its software is used to uncover hidden connections and anomalies in large, complex datasets, to predict the impact of stress events, and to optimally configure financial systems and infrastructures.
FNA is trusted by the world’s largest central banks, government authorities, commercial banks and financial infrastructures.